WELCOME TO MY BLOG, MY FRIEND!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Brown's Daily Word - Opportunity to invest in India


Praise the Lord for all the Promises and possibilities we have in and through Jesus Christ our Lord, in whom all God's promises are "Yes".  We worship and serve the Lord, who is indeed is the God of Miracles.  As you all know I underwent a major surgery on my spine followed by radiation treatment.  My surgery was on the February 1, 2016, in Boston.  Thank you for praying fervently and faithfully for me.  I am doing well.  I was back in Boston few days ago, at which time I had a very good report from the follow up visit.  I praise the Lord.  I have been deeply blessed. 



    I am back at serving the Lord. This summer a small short-term mission team consisting of myself, our daughter Laureen, Andy, (Sunita's husband), and their friends Rob and Lee (all from Washington, DC is going to Orissa, India.  We are departing from the USA on the 27th of June.  We haven invited to conduct a summer camp for youth in Orissa.  This camp will be held in the Kanabageri Church, the church where I was nurtured and began to preach and teach in 1964 at the age of 16.  They are planning for 600 youth for this camp meeting.  We had an amazing meeting and ministry with many of these young people in April, 2014.  We are excited to be  back with them once more.  Please pray for the team, for travel and for favor with Government officials.  Please pray that the Lord would bless our ministry and will bring forth a great harvest in His time.  The group will be returning back to the States on the July 8.  I will be staying on for a few days extra to visit family and friends.  I will be preaching on the 3rd, 10th and the 17th of July at various churches, twice each Sunday.  We will need financial assistance to underwrite cost of the Summer Camp for the youth.  The total estimated cost is around $3000.00, to be used for room and board for the young people.



    Please continue to pray for the team.  We are grateful and thankful for your financial investment in this summer event in Orissa, India.  We are asking our dear friends to stand with us in this summer adventure.  If you are being led to invest in this event financially (whatever the amount might be).  Please make  checks payable to  " India Mission Project"  and send them to the following address.  All these gifts are tax deductible.



 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"Isaiah 52:7

Send to:  PO Box 423

                  Marathon, NY  13803

 With Gratitude.
   Brown



No comments: