WELCOME TO MY BLOG, MY FRIEND!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Brown's Invitation 6/3/15

 Dear Friends far and near,

 

    Praise the Lord for  this new day.We will meet for our Wednesday Evening Gathering at 6.00PM followed by Choir practice at 7.30.   It is green and luscious everywhere you go.  It has been raining off and on.  I have been checking the various fruit trees around.  We have lots of pears, plums, cherries.   Praise the Lord for another summer season on the way.   I have not posted  the daily blogs lately. I am practicing and rehearsing for my retirement.  I talked to my 4 year old granddaughter who lives in Boston the other day.  We talked for 26 minutes.  She talked about swimming at Walden Pond. She talked about her birthday.  She asked if she could have chocolate cake.   Her birthday is in January, close to her grandma's birthday.

 

    This is a gentle reminder to all of you.   My daughters and the church family are planning for a mega-celebration and party on Saturday June 27, 2015.  It will begin at 5:00PM.  It will be held at the Gathering place of the Union Center United Methodist Church, 128 Maple Drive.  Endicott, New York 13760.   Please do come and join us.  There will be all sorts of "bizarre" foods cooked with much love and served with much love.

 

  Looking forward to see you all.  Come, Share and Rejoice.

  Brown and Alice

   

No comments: