WELCOME TO MY BLOG, MY FRIEND!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Praise the LORD!!!

My dad went to the doctor this morning and was given a wonderful report: the lab reports came back clean and clear! We had been waiting to hear if the cancer had spread at all and got the good news we hoping for. We are so thrilled and grateful. I just got to talk with him for a few minutes and the energy that was already back in his voice from the good news was so refreshing to hear. He is overjoyed and so, so grateful to the Lord and to all those who have upheld him in prayer. My mom and he will be travelling tomorrow back tomorrow to NY and Jessica, Andy and I will come home for the long weekend. I'm sure there will be some celebrating and resting!

Having friends who love you enough to faithfully pray for you is a gift that cannot be measured and one I would rather have than any amount of wealth or prosperity. I know my dad feels the same way and is praying for you all in return.

With love and gratitude,

Sunita

Psalm 103 (Dad's favorite psalm)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celebrating is definitely in order!! Sing Praise unto our God! Shout Hallelujah! God is so Awesome!! We celebrate with you in Oklahoma!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.